1. How long will it take for my engraved Order to ship?
Most personalized orders leave same or next day depending on order time. However, please allow up to 2 business days during a couple of weeks preceding Christmas and Father's day. If you need reassurance, please call us at 860-245-2211 between 9 am & 5 pm EST Monday through Friday, and we will be able to provide you with a more accurate turnaround based on your particular needs. Please keep in mind that our engravers do not work Saturdays and Sundays EXCEPT during the two weeks preceding Christmas and Father's Day. Please visit our "Shipping Schedule" page if you are planning on using one of our EXPRESS shipping options.
2. Can I return my engraved knife or corkscrew?
Engraved items cannot be returned unless we made an obvious mistake such as location, font or spelling. Location areas are "approximate." Our engravers will place engravings in the most "tasteful & appropriate" way. Please let us know if you have special requests regarding the order of words, size, etc. by calling us at 1-860-245-2211. We cannot accept returns on items that were not engraved the way you "assumed" they would be unless you provided us with specific written instructions that we did not follow. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time or simply call us at 860-245-2211 with questions.
Please review your engraving's spelling before checkout. Although we try to catch errors, we cannot be held responsible for spelling mistakes, typos and incorrect location provided by a customer. Also, we would love to give you a quick call if we have questions regarding your engraving. Please provide us with a direct phone number to reach out to you if needs are. Thank you for your understanding.
3. How do I add an engraving to my Laguiole?
Each qualified item includes a drop-down located just above the "add to cart" button. Make your selection from each dropdown, enter your engraving text and click add to cart.
4. Can I engrave my Laguiole with artwork or logo?
Yes, you can. Just select the logo/artwork option from the first drop-down menu. Upload your artwork from your machine to our system (see drawing below). Regarding your provided artwork: We do not engrave photos & hand drawn artworks. Additionally, you must be the copyright owner or have written permission from the copyright owner or business of any provided logo or artwork. Submitted artwork must be 600 dpi minima. Please note that we strictly prohibit the resale/retail of branded knife without prior written authorization.
5. Do you provide artwork?
Unfortunately, we no longer offer this service
Diamond engraving can only be performed on the blade. This engraving solution will be your best choice if you want to have a more classic and "discreet" engraving.
7. I need a large amount of personalized items for my employees, can I get a discount?
Yes, If you need more the eight knives or corkscrews we can help! Just complete our corporate application here, and we will reach out to you.
8. What are the difference between "Initials" and Monograms"?A traditional 3-letter monogram has the initial of the individual's last name (surname) set larger and centered while the first name initial appears to the left of it and the middle name initial appears to the right of it. For example, if the individual's name is Mary Ann Jones, and Jones is the surname/last name, then the arrangement of letters would be "MJA" with the last name/surname initial set larger in the center. The M for Mary to the left and the A for Ann to the right.
Initial are simply three letters of the same size place in this order: First name, middle name, last name.
Available Fonts -Click on font to see alphabet
*ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FREE IN ONE BUSINESS DAY OR LESS!
* Engraved Orders Included!
TODAY'S ORDERS WITH ENGRAVINGS
SHIP & OUT THE DOOR *TODAY
TODAY'S ORDERS WITHOUT ENGRAVINGS
SHIP & OUT THE DOOR *TODAY
* If today is a business day - All orders placed over the weekend ship on Monday.
Out the door = order is picked up by the carrier.
We offer FREE Priority Shipping on all orders over $39 (U.S. only).
In most cases, orders are delivered within 2 or 3 business days from ship date. International customers can expect to receive orders within 2 to 3 business days as well by selecting our FedEx International Priority option ($35 flat rate fee). Orders under $39 ship free via First Class mail and can take up to 5 business days to be delivered. Faster shipping options, such as overnight, are available during checkout.
Please visit our full shipping schedule page for more details.